[Spridgets] Order Of Assembly List

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:57:35 MST 2019

Hey All,

I want to put together an "Order of Assembly" document from the collective
knowledge of the list.  I've done complete Spridget re-assembly too many
times to count, but I never thought to write it up to pass along.

We will be assembling Jim's car this spring and I was just thinking about
all the do's and don'ts concerning reassembly.

Like   "what comes first"  -   why the dash should be put in after the
wiper assembly and hard brake lines should go in before suspension/shocks
and steering etc, etc, etc.

So, would those of you who have insight about reassembly order please share
your thoughts.   I'll be happy to consolidate all the suggestions and post
an "Order of Assembly List" on the list ;)

Thanks for your input!!

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa