[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT...

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Feb 6 18:28:08 MST 2019

I must admit, I like yours better. :-)Whichever it sounds like a good time. Actually I prefer a proper Beefeater G & TCheers!
Dave W.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Robert Duquette <robert.duquette at me.com> Date: 2/6/19  4:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: dwoerpel <dwoerpel at wi.net>, Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT...
Phew!
Well, I haven’t used it yet, but I have now copyrighted “tequi session”.  ;). I like yours better, but we cheap!  ;)
I’m in Mexico now also.  Visiting the first grandchild ... and his parents.

RobertI intend to live forever, or die trying.