[Spridgets] Paul 'A's real seal kit

Jeff Kelly jeffsbugeye at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:24:28 MDT 2019

Andy & Rick,

Pauls shim was very elaborate.  I have simply slipped a washer over the
rod between the shifter fork and the rear of the gear case.   my
"washer/spacer" is a 1/8" thick washer with the OD ground down till it
is only about 1/4" larger in diameter than the hole. Pauls if more
secure I guess.

Jeff Kelly