[Spridgets] Rocker install question

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 13:46:46 MDT 2019

BHP Development do it simply using triumph herald pistons in a 1275.ChuckThat was Bob Griffiths Street mini motor in the late 70's.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: brian S via SpridgetsDate: Thu, Aug 29, 2019 3:15 PMTo: JMFangio;spridgets list;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Rocker install question

Lester,

I'd Love to hear more about the Stroker Crank Idea!

I heard rumors, years ago, that you could put a 2" main 1098 in a 1275 and

get up to a 1430 from a 1380.

I searched for more info, but wasn't able to find any.

Any info(what Rod/piston changes needed) would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer resto'ed Thanks to Frank C.!

Enjoy the sweet music of a properly running engine.

Look down the spark plug holes with a scope to check for piston damage.

Curse that I will have to remove the head anyway

Curse that if I had installed my rebuild with the 1098 stroker crank I could have been driving this car.

YMMV

Lester