[Spridgets] Fw: lower rear axle gears needed

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 07:21:11 MDT 2019

    Well I bought an alleged 5.12 ratio gear set years ago.   Turns out to be a 4.22.   What a jerk I was, trusting the seller on his words and not checking it out...way back then!In order to run the hills we have here in Pennsylvania I seriously need a lower rear gear ratio than the 4.22.   Anyone have an available lower ratio gear set?The successful spridgets running hills are running 5.12 gear set's.HELP! ( more like help me from my ignorant purchase of the wrong part years ago)Thank everyone!Chuck