[Spridgets] Remembering...8 years ago

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Apr 11 16:34:04 MDT 2019

Good on ya, Larry!! Wow, the memories.  I may send a few your way. I've
attached one.

What you need instead of an RV is a toy hauler; live in front, Midget in
the back!

CONGRATULATIONS MARK!  28 years of putting up with this crazy group.
Well done and we hope you're around for another 28 years!  Ya, I know,
SEND $$$   ;-)

Dave W.

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500