[Spridgets] Fuel Draw

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Thu Apr 4 08:47:52 MDT 2019

If you pull the hose off the pump, does fuel flow there?? Or did you try this already? Just checking.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy at mac.com
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff