[Spridgets] Inside door handle

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 09:02:48 MDT 2018

    From all I'm learning at least 1970 & up are a heavier casting than the earlier handle.   They attach identically and at a glance look very similar.  The earlier handle must have broken off with sticky latches or something similar.  The later handle is twice the thickness ( but hollow if you look at the back side) in the lever portion.😀Chuck

------ Original message------From: Allen HefnerDate: Tue, Sep 25, 2018 9:40 AMTo: chuck christ;Cc: Spridgets list;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Inside door handle
The top one in the pic looks like the door latch handle from my '77 Midget. As far as I can remember.

Allen HefnerNorristown, PASun City Center, FL Current:2016 Subaru outback somewhere2006 ChebbieFormer:1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III1967 Triumph TR4A IRS1964 VW Type I1967 VW Type II1967 Rover 2000TC1977 MG Midget (Sniff!)