[Spridgets] Inside door handle

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:13:53 MDT 2018

I have a couple of extra doors will check to see what handles they have. Hey, it's a race car!  Just weld the doors on and "Bob's your uncle"!
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: crusaderchuck55 at aol.com via SpridgetsDate: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 2:53 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Inside door handle

    Does anyone have an interior roll up window door handle like the thin one in the picture?   Later ones are bigger in the picture and I'm guessing the thin one is an earlier model handle?  Let me know please.  With all the doors I inhereted...there was only one interior handle. The 2 in the picture that are the same are from a 1970 parts car.   The thin One came from a door without the side brace inside the door.  Any help in age or application?Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile