[Spridgets] Used race car bits?

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 08:13:46 MDT 2018

    Ok, I keep asking...Anyone have any valve springs or retainers (1275)?  Light weight lifters?  Also a rear sway bar?  Possibly a 3/4" front sway bar?  Revolution wheels or lug bolts?  I keep searching for bits for Frank's Midget project.  And!   Does anyone have any pieces for a straight cut gear set for a rib case transmission.  I have the lay gear right now.  Broken sets, bits, pieces of any of the above.   I'm constantly rummaging and digging for bits that will improve and complete the Midget.  So , please ask friends that you might know who are not on the list .  assistance is greatly appreciated....and needed.  Some day , person to person I'll explain how " we tight" this project really is!   Believe me, the car is a miracle that one day should become a story in print!  Most of you would not believe the behind the scenes part of what you are all following.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile