[Spridgets] datsun 5-speed clutch

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 20 21:58:55 MDT 2018

Greetings,wondering if anyone with the Rivergate 5 speed kit has changed over to the datsun clutch.. I believe the morrisservice kit uses the datsun clutch, hence you had to send the flywheel to them for drilling.I'm wondering if I could go to the datsun clutch so I do not have to get the friction plate out of Rivergate everytime.. Also I figure it can take a bit more power though it than the original clutch...has anyone been there, done that?cheers,Andy