[Spridgets] Fwd: 60th Street Sprite Assistants at ELVF Sept 13-16, 2018

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 04:23:15 MDT 2018

If any of you are going to the 60th Spridget Reunion and would like to assist with the Street Car part of the event it would be greatly appreciated.  Please contact Stan Mason when you arrive so I know who is assisting.  The following are recommendations and is similar in attachment.

Thanks,
Stan Mason