[Spridgets] 60th Spridget Elkhart Lake / Road America Final Split Agenda and Maps Sept 13-16/18

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 08:43:18 MDT 2018

Sprite / Midget Lovers and Racers,

Great times are getting closer to the 60th Spridget Reunion at Elkhart Lake / Road America Event September 13-16, 2018!

The following attachments are for our Joint Street and Race Agenda based on the latest information to date.  This is a joint agenda because we have overlaping events that both groups are interested in.  This especially true on Saturday when many of us will be racing after lunch in the Sprint Race at 1:30 PM and coming into the Spridget Paddock to refuel and join the Street Course Reenactment staging at Gate 5 around 2:15PM ending up downtown Elkhart Lake with police escort and leaving at 4:25 PM to return to the track.  This is very important for race cars since you will be illegal after that time so don't miss the trip back with your favorite Constable or Bobby!

Please review both maps for more details.  Road America is a big place and both maps have their advantages.  One map is an inlarged view sketch of Elkhart Lake and Road America's important locations.  The other is more details on Road America Only.

This will be the last email communication.  I look forward to seeing all of you for a great time.  Weather forecast is also looking good with reasonable temperatures and very little moisture.

Lead a Spridgetly Life!

Stan Mason