[Spridgets] A Wild West OSHIT

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:49:19 MDT 2018

The wife says any day we'd do this would be fools day...😁
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: CosmicMag1380Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2018 11:28 AMTo: Jim Johnson;Spridgets;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] A Wild West OSHIT
I can make it on April 1st... Wouldn't fool's day be appropriate for us?
Kent
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:53 AM bmwwxman via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:
Am trying to gauge interest in putting on a big Wild West OSHIT - probably next Spring in Dodge City, KS. Something like three or 4 days similar to the fabled Buster Cluster....      Please reply to this email with dates if you'd be interested.  It's a great chance to rub elbows with your fellow spridgeteers.  I'll furnish the food and beer.   The project is to finish reassembly on my 1968 Midget. I'll get as much as I can done before hand but my 74 year old back is rebelling on me.  I think I have all the needed parts and tools....     LMK Please!

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

Kent1960 Bugeye1983 Garage full of spridget parts!2010 Arrow shed full of excess spridget parts!!!