[Spridgets] A Wild West OSHIT

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 08:07:13 MDT 2018

I'll try my best!
Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL
"It only goes one way." - P. Asgeirsson
"Pay it forward." - F. Clarici III

    On Thursday, September 6, 2018, 8:50:55 AM CDT, bmwwxman via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Am trying to gauge interest in putting on a big Wild West OSHIT - probably next Spring in Dodge City, KS. Something like three or 4 days similar to the fabled Buster Cluster....      Please reply to this email with dates if you'd be interested.  It's a great chance to rub elbows with your fellow spridgeteers.  I'll furnish the food and beer.   The project is to finish reassembly on my 1968 Midget. I'll get as much as I can done before hand but my 74 year old back is rebelling on me.  I think I have all the needed parts and tools....     LMK Please!

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html