[Spridgets] no hi-beam

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 26 23:50:25 MST 2018

Greetings folks,I haven't had hi-beams working for quite some time..and problem was first noticed after an extended period of lay-up.
I pulled off and tested the dip switch yesterday, which appears to work fine, so I guess its a poor connection/earth somewhere.
Does anyone know some likely places to look for the source of the issue?  or is it just a matter of following wires?is there meant to be a relay of any sort in there, or does full current go through the switch?  They're just the standard sealed beam units.
I've not had much to do with the lights before.. as they just worked (insert Lucas joke here) oddly enough (or perhaps here).
cheersAndy\