[Spridgets] Monoleaf offset bugeye rear springs

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 10:02:02 MDT 2018

    Alan,  please send me a picture. If they match the style on my bugeye I may be interested.  Ive often feared having one break and no spare.  I have offset rear springs on my car and the set I have are around 30+ years old.   Let me know...please.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Alan via SpridgetsDate: Sat, Nov 3, 2018 11:54 AMTo: Larry via Spridgets;Subject:[Spridgets] Monoleaf offset bugeye rear springs
I recently acquired a matched pair of cantilever 1/4 elliptical leaf springs.They come with matching shims.I don't have any idea of the arch these have but I can provide photos and tryTo answer any questions.I never had or saw them mounted on a carFrogeye at cox.netAlanSent from my iPad------------------------spridgets at autox.team.netDonate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation: $12.75Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgetsUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/crusaderchuck55@aol.com