[Spridgets] Sprite Record Gingerman this weekend!

John Deikis deikis at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:31:59 MDT 2018

Although the garage thrashing and incumbent gnashing of teeth continues as
the days to G-man dwindle, Spridget drivers should watch out for the likely
emergence of long-time paddock maven and chief torque wrench operator for
Nigel Johnsfolly, Rick "Party Animal" Fisk driving a resurrected vintage
SCCA bugeye with a junkyard motor. Now, if The Flounder would just turn
over the historic paperwork! And, since the pub will be open, I may pack my
vice grips and hammer and take on the role of Rick's crew chief. "Chief."
 I kind of like the sound of that!
JohnD