[Spridgets] 35 years of hoarding bits

Alan frogeye at cox.net
Mon May 21 07:30:52 MDT 2018

Over the last 30 years plus, I have been running all over New England chasing
Spridget parts, buying up project cars left unfinished, and lowering the British
Flag to half mast while dissecting cars hosting hungry rust worms.
I have accepted an offer on our home in RI and expect a closing in late
July.
I currently have an entire basement full of stored spares.
Along with a 20x16 shed
Plus I rent 2 garage stalls in Providence
It would be impossible to list parts but a partial list includes
Complete door assemblies, both square and bugeye style,
Fenders, steering racks, rear diffs( all ratios ) 4.5,4.2,3.9,3.7
A series blocks in various conditions and all sizes
Smooth and ribbed transmissions
Several front hoods
Bugeye front bonnets
Bugeye cockpit trim
Dashboards
Dash components
Large collection of 13" alloy wheels.....various patterns and widths
Plenty of mag style shouldered lug nuts and chamfered

Project cars unfinished
1962 Midget (2)
1970 Midget setup up for an RX7 motor...with 2 motors, 2 trans,
1966 Midget , 1275 motor
1970 Midget, rebuilt 1275, body work done
1972 Midget, wire wheels, round wheel arch, rolling tub with rollbar
Please feel free to pass this along to anyone interested
I can be reached at
Frogeye at cox.net
Alan

I am willing to consider shipping some items
Others must be picked up

Sent from my iPad