[Spridgets] Race car parts questions

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat May 19 16:04:38 MDT 2018

    Any of you who had or have a spridget race car here are my questions:Are you still racing?  Have you retired from racing?There are parts / items that I might be able to use on Frank's midget.If you no longer race , what might you still have left from your car in gear or parts?   I realise That this may be personal to some and would request that you reply personally .   Frank's Midget is slowly coming along!   I'm replacing all the brake tubing which was mostly missing from the car.   The front suspension is almost done.   There has been quite a lot of old grease , dirt and interesting repairs done long before Frank took posession of the car.  I've taken everything apart nut by bolt to ensure it's return to competition first passes it's first tech inspection without any issues.Also it's first weekend it sees competition , the car preforms as designed without any SUPRISE failures. All assistance is greatly appreciated!Thank you!Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile