[Spridgets] 60th Sprite Midget Anniversary Elkhart Lake / Road America Street Course and Concours

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 16:24:48 MDT 2018

This non-list format won't let me send unless I have less than 100 addresses, but all are welcomed at both Blackhawk races. I've been trying to get that out for weeks!!
Salisbury ran in his SCCA runoffs configuration last year in October with slicks and flares, and vintage racing managed to somehow survive. I'm sure we can get through this without the world imploding.

We have high class problems.

Ron Soave

>>> www.speedwellengineering.com