[Spridgets] Mega Squirt?

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:35:50 MDT 2018

Glen, et al,
A good source for information assistance and somewhat ribald British Humour
is Turbo Minis:
 http://www.turbominis.co.uk/

Although their main point of interest is Turbocharged Minis and their
variations they don't discriminate against normally aspirated minis or
other A-series cars.
Quite a bit of discussion on turbocharging and a fair amount about EFI
conversions.  A large portion of that pertains directly to Mega Squirt all
versions and derivatives.

Hal