[Spridgets] MG Midget 60th Anniversary Party at Elkhart Lake

Howard Collins miniac7 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 11:23:31 MDT 2018

I'm there. Last week I booked my hotel room in Sheboygan. Same place a group of us stayed during the three years of the Runoffs. I'm in for the full ride with a street Bugeye for this extravaganza.

Looking for to the full slate of events and the fellowship.

Howard Collins
'60 AH Sprite
'66 Austin Mini Moke
'68 Austin Mini