[Spridgets] Old guys

Philip Jones philip.s.jones at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 10:20:52 MDT 2018

Ha!  I'm still here too . . . aged 56.  My Spridget turned out to be a
little much for road driving ( L ); so ended up selling it on BringaTrailer.
I still have my MGBGT and I ended up with my Dad's 1953 AH100 - so plenty of
maintenance is still required.  I miss the NOSHIT  Spridget get-togethers,
and seeing all my Spridget friends - but I still love (and keep up on) the
list!

Keep Spridgeting, friends.  Maybe someday I'll find a good Bugeye to keep
the 100 company . . .

Phil

Seattle, WA

PS:  Thanks for the shout-out, Rich!  Hope you are doing great.

Message: 11