[Spridgets] Frank's race car 1275

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 16:48:56 MDT 2018

    Well, it has no motor.   I have an oil pan, an engine rear plate, 2 valve covers, a rusty bare ( no valves....nothing!) air injection head casting, a distributor also a flywheel and that's it .  everything else is missing.   Basically I need a short block and everything to put a head & valve train together.The car is missing quite a bit of parts to put it back together.   I've enlisted Kevin and Ron to help me locate all the spridget specific parts needed.   As I get a better idea of what is missing I can put out "feelers" for the missing bits.   I have hopes of having it rolling with brakes so I can stop it & park it on my property without it rolling away.  I got pinned between it and a block wall ( corner of my shop) getting it off my trailer at home by myself.   I do not want a repete of that (ever again) .  My plans are to first return the car to hillclimbs and then road racing.If I can find a rebuildable motor and that's a huge if, I might be able to have It running by fall.
ChuckFormerly the world's largest sprite driver
Sent from my LG Mobile