[Spridgets] Wheel Chocks

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Mar 21 13:32:05 MDT 2018

I almost considered it when my 1 year old Boston Terrier chewed up a $400 pair of prescription sunglasses a few months ago.  He is still in the running because he chewed up a balsa wood wing from one of the model airplanes I am building a few days ago.  I love dogs too, but ...Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 12:21 PM, HealeyRick via Spridgets<spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:   I have a neighbor with two of the most annoying Shih Tzus on the face of the planet.  Completely undisciplined, snarl and bark at every car that passes by and bark at their owner continuously while he does his eight-hour lawn mowing starting at 8 am every Saturday.  I love dogs, just not these two.  Seems to me they would make a much better pair of chocks than the cat who lives with us and basically minds his own damn business.  Anyone else have any chock nominations?

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive