[Spridgets] Old guys

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:16:33 MDT 2018

Sure wish I was under 50 or 65, but doing well at 71.  The list has been
great for me.  My first car was a Bugeye in the mid 60s and another one in
the early 70s.  Have obtained parts and all kinds of knowledge for my
current Bugeye from listers, including two 1275s from Frank that I “merged”
into one.  LONG LIVE THE LIST !!!
John F.