[Spridgets] Old guys

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:00:26 MDT 2018

Still here.  My 50th HS reunion is coming up this year and this thread
(somebody hates that word) seems kind of like a reunion as well.  Still
have my bugeye and a BJ7 Nasty Boy with no interest in giving either one
up.  But I'm fighting a pitched battle with SWMBO who would like to move
into a condo and I say "Sure, as soon as you find one with a four-car
garage." There's a cure for lack of list activity ..... "Post more."

Rick Neville