[Spridgets] Old guys

Bill L. Zormecteon at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 11:36:03 MDT 2018

Hello,

    I'm an old guy as most Sprite owners tend to be, although when i
    go to shows I DO notice that only about 1/2 the owners ARE old
    guys, the other half actually under 40. (Are we so old that 40 now
    seems young?... Remember looking at a 20 year old person and
    thinking .. "Wow, that guy is really old"?) .. There are indeed
    many things that have gone by the wayside in our memory, but
    whatever we do we should not overly lament their passing. We don't
    want to become the ---- old guys who sit on the porch and fret
    that no one makes a decent buggy whip any longer-----. That
    thinking IS a recipe for becoming a grumpy old man.

    It is ever the human condition to complain about the shortcomings
    of the younger generation. Such reflections have been written of
    for well over 2000 years.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon at comcast.net