[Spridgets] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 14:35:59 MST 2018

    El Camino's will follow you EVERYWHERE you go....Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: dwoerpel via SpridgetsDate: Sat, Mar 3, 2018 4:29 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler
    So sorry to hear about Ed.  Yes, we      snarked at him and he snarked back.  As Bob and others have said      if you gave him crap back you were almost family.  It was his way      of testing your mettle. He was generous, and would give help when      needed(several times in my case).  Many will think some of us are      exalting him a bit much.  You had to know his history, health, and      problems.  Ed is the guy that you may not feel like talking to or      contacting all the time but there was a comfort knowing he was      there and present in you life.  Kinda like all you folks.  Bud      hasn't been heard from for awhile but it's a comfort knowing he's      there. I feel the same way about this entire list.  When one is      called to the last garage there is a hole....at least until those      departed are reincarnated as someone worthy of being on this list,      i.e., hates cats, moans about bootleg parts and low quality from a      certain Asian country with which we're going to have a tariff      war.  Yup, Ed was family like it or not.  I say this with      respect...Rest in Piece you *@#$&@!!  HA!  Now he'll haunt      me.  Yup definitely a hole in the space time continuum.

      Dave W
      59 :{)
      Burlington WI
      "Pay It Forward"