[Spridgets] SpriteSpot

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 2 13:25:51 MST 2018

You can easily get to the site and read to your hearts content.  But if there is an issue with your username or password you're out of luck.  You will not be able to contact an administrator to get the issue resolved.  The admins apparently rode off into the sunset several years ago and have never been back.  :-(

Sent from my keyboard