[Spridgets] Ed left the building

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 21:05:16 MST 2018

    What will become of the el Camino?Man this is darn tough.  This ( as always ) is a shock.  I was over at Kevin's this evening and I realised the last time I saw ed was sitting together at a diner in Tom's river New Jersey.   It was Frank's funeral.   He would email me from time to time.   He supplied parts when needed for the original "oshit" weekends.   There was a lot of ed at Amy's when we resurected her sprite.  That was my Larry "ouch" oshit !  I have the tattoo to prove it!Ed was also behind hosting pictures from my participating at the 50th anniversary of Sebring with my 1960 Saab plastered with sprockets list on both quarter Windows of my Saab.  Ed will be missed.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile