[Spridgets] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Thu Mar 1 13:45:38 MST 2018

Well that is too bad. I had no idea Ed was that age. Like many, when I was new to this email list, Ed insulted me a number of times, but we came to be friends. Frank related some interesting stories about his visit with Ed and Ed travelled all the way from Hinsdale to attend Frank's service in New Jersey. He was cranky bastard but he had a good heart. RIP Ed.

jay