[Spridgets] ELVF

William S Thompson wmseverin at me.com
Tue Jun 26 05:55:32 MDT 2018

Hello one and all,

I hope your preparations for the 60th race at Road America are coming along in a timely manner.

If anyone is shipping a vehicle in, or driving in early, I have a 4 bay fully equipped shop, as well as inside and outside storage available to anyone in need. It’s about 1.5 hours from the track. I also have a shit ton of spares.

Alos, if you’re shipping a car in, I can hook you up with a tow vehicle and trailer if you need it.

Looking forward to this weekend unlike few others in my adult life. Those of you that experienced the Healey Challenge of 1990 have a sense of the spectacle that this will be.

WST
Team Thicko