[Spridgets] How to identify a wire harness?

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:55:56 MDT 2018

!967 and earlier did not have the dimmer (high/low beams) on a stalk. 1968
will have back up lights and hazard lights (flasher in the speaker console)
with no side marker lamps. Nothing special is coming to me about the 1969
electrics. 1970 had side marker lamps and seat belt interconnect switches.
Somewhere about 1973 alternators replaced gennys.

HTH,

Kent.

--
Kent