[Spridgets] Braking news!

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 21:06:06 MDT 2018

    Tonight is another milestone moment.Both calipers , brake hoses and brake pads are installed and ready up front for bleeding.  Also the 2 NOS rear shocks have had their oil changed and are awaiting installation.   I would have installed them tonight!   Its now 11:00 & I must be in Philly at 10:00 to pick up my service director and his wife.   I would have pressed on just to have the 2 shocks bolted into the body but I need some relax time before bed.   Possibly after work on Friday or saturday I'll get the shocks bolted in.  Without doubt, more progress by the end of the weekend.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile