[Spridgets] Test

Bob Spruck raspruck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:39:54 MST 2018

Winter has arrived just south of Atlanta, GA. Cold, windy, even 3" of
snow. Bugeye is apart, changing the DPO converted bolt-on wire wheel
conversion to true wire wheel axles and hubs, including new rear
bearings and brake shoes. Bolt-on parts and details available if you're
interested.

After 27 years of vintage racing, I sold the race car ('67 MG Midget),
so have one less car to maintain.

Bob Spruck
Sharpsburg, GA