[Spridgets] Front Hub Bearing Set

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Feb 26 19:18:19 MST 2018

During my front suspension rebuild I decided to replace the hub brearings because one hub was not properly torqued to spec.  Imagine my surprise when I looked at the Moss catalog and a bearing set for just one side which includes just two bearings and one seal costs $119.99!  Wow!  Even the new tapered bearing set they sell that covers both sides is only 70 bucks.  Today I ordered 2 Lucas bearing sets for the front hubs at $22.80 per side.  I called Moss, but the order line had no idea why their standard front hub bearing set cost 120 bucks.  Go figure.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android