[Spridgets] Bugeye side curtain some more...

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Wed Feb 14 10:49:38 MST 2018

Lester,

This is how I  installed the felt for my windows.

Cut the felt the length of one channel and wider than what will be needed.

Use an adhesive the will not absorb into the felt and make it hard, I think I use contact cement.

Using a scrape piece of plexy, about 2x4 inches with one end sloped, press the felt into the channel leaving some felt above the channel on both sides.  Run the plexy back and forth to make sure that the felt is well fitted.

Once the adhesive is dry using the scrape piece of plexy as backing use a craft knife to cut off the extra felt above the channel.

Hope this helps.

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata
2017 Mazda CX9

Pay it forward.
Thanks Frank