[Spridgets] Craftsman Ratcheting Combination Wrenches

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Feb 6 23:29:13 MST 2018

I have a set that I have owned for several years now.  The ratcheting part works great.  The only problem is they don't fit a lot of close clearance situations.  The closed end that contains the ratcheting mechanism is much larger than a regular closed end wrench.  The Craftsman set I find very useful is the ratchet and socket set that has a hole through the wrench for those long studs.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android