[Spridgets] Fw: Frogeye Rubber Carpets

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:35:47 MST 2018

Hey Guys,
Cool thread, I've seen the original rubber mats and these aren't that close
which surprises me that nobody has been able to reproduce them. I like how
Bob Kiitterer put it regarding the originals as "crap" (one of my favorite
words.....wink). I remember when I almost bought an original black set for
Pinky for a whopping $500. from Jay and Frank convinced me to keep my money
: ). Expensive yes but it would have been cool to have.
Spridget Powered,
Linda
62 California Sprite Pinky

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut