[Spridgets] Heat, humidity & bugs

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 20:29:31 MDT 2018

    Of all the things I do or like to do, yard work is seriously seriously on the bottom end of my list of stuff to do.  But!  Taking care of the property needs to be done and it's been near impossible to have kept the place like I like it with all the rain we've had this year.   Also these rains have flooded my shop with standing water hindering my ability to work on the Midget too.I had plans to spend this summer on my 1961 saab Swedish police car project.  So much for that plan.Frank's race car came into my shop and well I've been thrashing away on it.     I thought I'd have the Midget running before fall.  Might...might not.  If NOTHING ELSE...it rolls and can be stopped on my driveway's grade without rolling away.I still hope it runs before the weather gets cold.ChuckSent from my LG Mobil

------ Original message------From: dwoerpelDate: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 7:16 PMTo: kevin at valentinephoto.net;Kevin Valentine;crusaderchuck55 at aol.com;Cc: Ron Soave via Spridgets;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Heat, humidity & bugs
Better yet, come and wack do6my mess of Canada Goldenrod now that you're experienced!!  Nice temps coming your way from Cheeseland.  75 and a few point of 55!Stay cool.Dave W59 :()59 MGA 1500Burlington WI
"Pay It Forward"

-------- Original message --------From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets > Date: 8/28/18  8:03 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: crusaderchuck55 at aol.com Cc: Ron Soave via Spridgets > Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heat, humidity & bugs
Stay out of the heat Chuck!  The car will be there when it cools down ;)