[Spridgets] Spridget Racer for the RA reunion event!!!

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 07:16:29 MDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Zanner <ezanner at gmail.com>
To: stanbmason <stanbmason at aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2018 3:38 pm
Subject: Spridget for the RA reunion event!!!

Stan- please share with the Spridgeteers:
My Spridget will be up for sale after the Grattan event (or before if the money is right, buy it at the track and use my entry). I have some unfinished business in the SCCA ranks and need the funds to complete my H prod Spridget. There will be an extra set of wheels with mounted Hoosiers that go with it and a limited spares package - stuff that I can't use on the SCCA car.
The chassis was done by Rick Haynes, trannie (c/r gear set) by Bob Forsbloom, and the bottom end by Rick Haynes with the cylinder head by George Bachman. I am 6'3" and fit in it very nicely. I will be asking $15,000 for her. Come see it in the Grattan paddock.
Thanks
Erick Z
#118 with VSCDA, 18 with SVRA

Sent from my iPad