[Spridgets] Bugeye Light Show

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Aug 12 17:31:40 MDT 2018

Use Litezupp LED bulbs for my Bugeye. Absolutely no problems.  Bright when my foot is off the brake pedal and super bright when I step on it.  They have them for both negative and positive ground cars,  Also carry dash lights too.  Have one for the tail light on my Harley too.  NFI, just a very satisfied customer.Mike MacLean