[Spridgets] Air Pressure & Lug Nut Torque

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Aug 22 19:00:05 MDT 2018

On a vaguely related note, about 25 - 30 years ago, hard to remember, I
ordered a batch of 100 mag wheel lug nuts with the 3/8 -24 thread that
fit the wheel studs on  Spridgets, Spitfires and such.  Wish I had
ordered a thousand, a lot more people than I suspected were in need of
such an item.  That source no longer makes them.  Sigh.

On another unrelated note I am making another attempt this week to get
things set up to deal with gmail, among others,  bounces and
rejections.  Always fun.

mjb.