[Spridgets] loud but legal exhaust for road use..

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 12:00:54 MDT 2018

Doesn’t help anymore. Either the stereo is set so they can hear it in California or they are on the phone, they’ll never hear you.

Kevin’s cars sound pretty decent, a bit harsh for my taste, but I would use similar if I needed a muffler now.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace

Sent from my Magical iPad