[Spridgets] Tonight-tonight

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 14:31:27 MDT 2018

    Just like in west side story!Tonight the Midget will be taken off the 4 Jack stands its been on for over 3 months, steel wheels with some throw away radials will be fitted for a first look at the car without the motor, finally on the ground!   The brakes will be 100% as will be all the chassis / suspension bushings.  Not one bit of body work has been done!  So outwardly it's exactly like the day Frankie extracted it and helped me load it onto my trailer.  But mechanically it's a brand new car!!Making it run will come next.Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile