[Spridgets] Bugeye California Registration Renewal

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Fri Aug 3 18:34:23 MDT 2018

You guys have is all wrong.  Newsom will pass common sense laws first and only after we have all happily registered will he start confiscation.  He can’t confiscate until after common sense registration or he will miss out on confiscating millions of firearms

After that he will finish off the state

Mike

Sent via rubber ducky