[Spridgets] mass disclosure of email addresses

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Apr 26 09:09:19 MDT 2018

  What are you talking about ? did I miss a email that sounds
interesting to the tin foil hat groups ?

  Oh, and lists at .... is not my real email, it was created for all the
lists I subscribe to.   Damn,  sounds like I am part of the tin foil hat
group...

  And the link to remove yourself is in EVERY email sent to this group.

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.