[Spridgets] SU Vs. Weber

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 16:12:20 MDT 2018

    I have both set ups.  A 40DCOE and a nicely set up pair of HS2's.  Now I took off the Weber because it was out of place for going to shows. Frank with Brian sevey and Tony Benito drove my car with the SU carbs and all were surprised at how responsive the car is.   And it compares nearly mirror image of My 40DCOE.  My 1275 is a nationals level prepared F production motor.   It is not stock even though it's painted stock dark green. ChuckI must admit the Weber looks cool.  Also for the SU's with a Longman LCB header, the heat shield needed to be cut and bent a bit to clear the header center tube.  Either carb set up the little unassuming car is relatively quick.=:O
Sent from my LG Mobile